Here is a quick look at holiday shipping deadlines for the 2021 holiday season as of today, Thursday 12/16/21:
To receive a shipment by December 24, FedEx is the only real option at this point. First Class (least likely) and Priority Mail (still possible) shipments MAY get there for orders placed before 12 noon on Monday December 20, 2021. But with the delays currently being experienced by the USPS it is no more than a 50/50 possibility that it will arrive on-time. Therefore, orders placed over the weekend of 12/17/21 – 12/19/21 and before noon on Monday 12/20/21 will have to ship via FedEx Express Saver to have the BEST CHANCE to arrive on Friday 12/24/21. Here is a quick table:
|Order by date
|Receive on date
|Shipping service required
|FedEx Express Saver
|FedEx Standard Overnight
Our Flat-rate shipping option is only valid for USPS Economy shipments. FedEx rates are significantly more expensive and cannot be offered at our low flat rates. However, to help expedite orders at a rate as inexpensive to our customers as possible I am offering a discount via refund for all FedEx Express Saver and 2-Day shipping services. Heres how it works:
- Use the promo code: FEDEX2021
- Choose FedEx 2-Day or FedEx Express Saver as your shipping service.
- Pay the full amount quoted by the site.
- The coupon will discount your order by $.01, but will also flag your order in our system to receive a 50% refund to your original payment method for FedEx 2-Day and Express Saver shipping service charges ONLY. This coupon WILL NOT grant a refund or discount to FedEx Overnight, USPS First Class or Priority Mail, or any International shipping methods.
- Once your item is shipped, we will submit a refund of 50% of the shipping charge you paid, as long as it meets the criteria above.
This is not an elegant solution, I know. It is the only way we can offer this option with our current web site shipping configuration. I will be upgrading that system after the holidays because I did not want to endanger breaking our shipping system if there were any difficulties during the upgrade (which is not uncommon!)
AND I MUST STRESS THIS POINT:
This is not a guarantee that any item will arrive on time before Christmas or December 25th, 2021. COVID continues to impact ALL shipping carriers in the US and around the world, and delivery guarantees are not stated or implied in any way. We are only offering these methods as your BEST CHANCE to receive gifts in time for Christmas.
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holy Days, and Happy Holidays.